Thanks for scheduling a donation!
Please read this important information. We value your time.
Call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) if any of the following apply to you:
- Do not have positive identification
- Weigh less than 110 pounds
- Are age 18 or younger, donating whole blood and shorter than 5' (for male donors) or shorter than 5’6” ( for female donors )
- Are a platelet apheresis donor and have taken aspirin in the past 2 full calendar days.
- Had cancer in the last 12 months
- Received any vaccine, including for hepatitis B, in the last 8 weeks
- Are taking antibiotics
- Have cold symptoms
- Donated blood in the last 56 days
- Have traveled outside the United States or Canada in the past 12 months