Blue Jackets Blood Drive 2019
Help Score a win for Patients!
Join the Columbus Blue Jackets to give blood during the Hockey Is In Your Blood campaign!
BLUE JACKETS BLOOD DRIVE:
Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Front Street entrance
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking: Parking validation is for attached Arena Garage ONLY. Turn off Neil Ave. to Brodbelt Lane toward the arena. Follow signs behind the area to the garage. Pull a ticket upon entering the garage and bring it with you for validation.
Great gifts and Prizes:
- Receive one free ticket to an upcoming Blue Jackets game with the purchase of one paid adult ticket.
- Enter to win a Blue Jackets prize pack with game tickets and signed memorabilia.
- Enter to win a ride on the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine at a Jackets game.
Schedule your appointment today:
- RedCrossBlood.org, sponsor code “Stinger”
- 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
- Download the Blood Donor App