Help save lives by giving blood with the American Red Cross at the 38th Annual KLOS Blood Drive!
Wednesday, June 26 – Saturday, June 29
The 38th annual 95.5 KLOS Blood Drive is gearing up to help put an end to summer shortages of the community blood supply. Once again, the American Red Cross and 95.5 KLOS are coming together to rock Southern California’s airwaves and 21 blood donation locations with a four-day blood collection effort aimed at helping stabilize the region’s blood supply for more than 120 hospitals across the Southland.
- Jethro Tull at FivePoint Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 6
- Disrupt Festival with The Used, Thrice, Atreyu, Sum 41 & more at FivePoint Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 20
- Shinedown at FivePoint Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 21
- Chicago at The Greek on Saturday, July 27
- KNOTFEST Roadshow with Slipknot, Volbeat and more at Glen Helen Amphitheater on Saturday, July 27
- A Royal Affair with Yes, Carl Palmer Band, John Lodge and Asia on Saturday, July 27 at FivePoint Amphitheatre
- Steve Miller Band at The Greek on Wednesday, August 21
- Ringo Starr at The Greek on Sunday, September 1
- Brian Wilson at The Greek on Thursday, September 12
- Breaking Benjamin at FivePoint Amphitheatre on Monday, September 21
As a thank you, all presenting donors will also receive a limited-edition, commemorative 2019 95.5 KLOS Blood Drive T-shirt and a voucher for a free combo meal courtesy of Wahoo’s Fish Taco, while supplies last.
Visit www.RedCrossBlood.org, call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or use the Blood Donor App and enter sponsor code: KLOS to schedule your appointment today.
*Offers and items are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. While supplies last. Vouchers based on concert availability, first come, first serve. One event voucher per presenting donor. Concerts to be determined.