San Jose Donor Center
San Jose Blood Donation Center
San Jose, CA 95134
- Schedule a Blood Donation Appointment at this Location
- 1-800-RED CROSS (800-733-2767)
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Closed 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. 11:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. 11:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. 11:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
The center will be closed on the following dates in March and April 2015:
- Tuesday, Mar. 3 - You can give nearby at St. Mary's Church, 219 Bean Ave., Los Gatos 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Mar. 10 - We will be at Neighborhood Bible Church, 1302 Branham Lane, San Jose from 1 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday, Mar. 16 - Closest opportunity will be Evergreen Valley High School, 3300 Quimby Rd., San Jose from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Mar. 26 - Please visit our Newark-Fremont Blood Donation Center from 11:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Apr. 13 - Our bloodmobile will be at Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Apr. 14 - You can donate at the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, 751 South Bascom Ave., San Jose from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Donation Types:
- Please call for donation types accepted at this facility
Directions from the South
From 101 North - Take Trimble Rd. exit. Turn right onto Trimble Rd. Turn left onto North First St. Turn left onto Plumeria and turn left into our driveway. From 880/17 North - Take Hwy 101/North – Follow above directions for Hwy 101 North.
Directions from the North
Take Montague Expressway turn left onto Plumeria (just past Trimble Rd.). Cross North First St and turn left into our driveway.
Directions from the West
280 to 880. From Almaden – Guadalupe to North First St. From East – 280 to 101.
Double Red Cells: ALYX
Alternative Name: San Jose Blood Center (SJBC)