Ver esta página en español.
Welcome to RapidPass
Step 1 of 4: Introduction
RapidPass allows you to start the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office and save time at the donation site. The process is simple, just read the following information and complete the questions online, then print your RapidPass and bring it with you or show it on your mobile device.
4 Steps to your RapidPass:
- Read the Education Materials
- Complete the Health History Questions
- Print or Email your Pass
Let's get started. A few things you should know:
- The process will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Please use the name listed on your donor card or legal name when logging in.
- Our staff will discuss the questions with you and you may be asked to answer a question again or clarify an answer when you come for your donation.
- RapidPass is not the same as an appointment. For the fastest donation experience possible, please complete your RapidPass and schedule a donation appointment.
- If you plan to print your RapidPass, you will need Adobe Reader. Click Here for a free download.
Before proceeding, please read and verify the following statements by checking the boxes.
Please review the
Desktop and Laptop Personal Computers
- Windows XP Operating System or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 in “Desktop mode”
- Acrobat Reader
- Internet Explorer (ver 6, 7, or ver 8, 9, or 10 in “Compatibility mode”)
- Firefox (ver 3.6 through 10)
- Chrome (ver 14.0, 15.0, 16.0, 17.0 )
Desktop and Laptop Apple/Mac computers
- Computer: Mac OS X ver 10 Operating System
- Safari (ver 5.06)
for information regarding the software and hardware that are compatible with RapidPass. If your computer or mobile device is not compatible with RapidPass, you may still donate, you’ll just need to answer the questions when you come for your donation.