Blue Jackets Blood Drive Sept. 2018
Join the Columbus Blue Jackets to give blood during the "Hockey: It's In Your Blood" campaign!
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2018
11:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Front Street entrance
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking: Parking validation is for attached Arena Garage only. Garage can be accessed via
Neil Ave. or by turning left on Broadbelt Lane and following the road behind Nationwide Arena.
Great gifts and prizes:
- Receive a free ticket to a Blue Jackets game with the purchase of one paid adult ticket.
- Enter to win a Blue Jackets prize pack with game tickets and autographed items.
- Enter to win a ride on the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine at a Jackets game.
Schedule an appointment in one of these ways:
- RedCrossBlood.org, sponsor code “Stinger”
- 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)