Thank you for using the Blood Drive Management Portal. As a blood program partner of the American Red Cross, you play a vital role in the life-saving network that helps ensure that patient needs for blood are met. This portal provides tools and information to help you make your blood drives successful. It also contains confidential donor information and privileged Red Cross materials. By using this portal you agree to the following terms and conditions.
This portal contains confidential information about people who have donated blood at prior American Red Cross blood drives. The Red Cross is entrusting you with this information so you can use it to recruit blood donors and schedule donation appointments, advancing our lifesaving mission. When you enter this portal, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the donor information it contains. This means:
- You will treat the information with care, as you would treat your own confidential, personal information.
- You will use the information only to recruit blood doors and schedule donation appointments, and not for anything else.
- You will not use the information for your own personal or business purposes.
- You will not share the information with anyone, except individuals within your organization who need the information to help recruit blood donors and schedule donation appointments. You will make sure these other individuals understand that they must keep the information confidential as well.
- You will not import the information into any other database or system.
- If you print or copy the information, you will destroy the prints or copies as soon as you no longer need them for the upcoming blood drive, and you will ensure that any prints or copies you gave to others are destroyed as well.
- When you destroy paper copies, you will use a shredder or other method to make the information unreadable.
RED CROSS MATERIALS:
You will use the materials made available to you over this portal solely for purposes in association with the blood drives you are coordinating for your organization. American Red Cross retains all proprietary rights in the service including without limitation, copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks and trade names.