- Download pdfView the Circular of Information for the Use of Human Blood and Blood Components
- Download pdfView the Circular of Information for the Use of Cellular Therapy Products
- Download pdfTransfusion Services Customer Handbook
- Download pdfRed Cross Infectious Disease Testing Methodologies
- View the Red Cross document on TRALI Mitigation
Now available as a mobile app, the Compendium of Transfusion Practice Guidelines, written by the American Red Cross Medical Directors offer an updated compilation of peer-reviewed literature covering the utilization of red blood cells, platelets, plasma, and cryoprecipitated-AHF, as well as the role of transfusion committees and the side effects and hazards of blood transfusion.
The American Red Cross publishes the Immunohematology Journal.
Our quarterly newsletter, PLUS, is an educational resource for hospitals published by Red Cross Blood Services
Arm to Arm download pdfis a publication with answers to commonly asked questions about blood and blood banking.
The Red Cross offers hospitals tools and resources to navigate the complex coding and billing issues related to reimbursement for blood products and related services. Go to Red Cross Reimbursement Resources
The "What if I Need Blood" flyer provides information for patients who might recieve a blood transfusion.