Thank you for your interest in partnering with the American Red Cross Blood Services Volunteer Program. When you volunteer with the Red Cross, you become part of a group of people who truly make a difference in the lives of their fellow Americans.
Here is a list of General Blood Services Volunteer Opportunities for our “Registered” Volunteers. Or click here to visit the VolunteerMatch website to view specific volunteer opportunities throughout the region. You can volunteer as much or as little time as you like. As you can see, we have an opportunity for you.
So let’s get started. To be a “Registered” Volunteer, it is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Complete the attached Application.***
- Complete the Volunteer Intake Sheet.
- Complete the Online Orientation below.
Session 1 – Donor Support & Fleet/Defensive Driving Volunteers
- Instructions - Articulate Demo (Viewing Time: 3 minutes)
- Module 2 — Foundations (Viewing Time: 10 minutes)
- Module 3 — Key Services (Viewing Time: 20 minutes)
- Module 4 — Our Commitments (Viewing Time: 12 minutes)
- NEVO Orientation Review ***
Session 2 - Fleet/Defensive Driving Volunteers Only
*** Please email these documents back to me upon completion.
I will contact you within 72 hours of receiving your application. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please give me a call to ensure I have received your application.
Please feel free to give me a call any time at the numbers below. If I’m not available, please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. You can also send me an email by selecting Volunteer as the inquiry type on our contact us form.
C. Renee Jenkins
Volunteer Recruitment Representative
American Red Cross
2201 Charlotte Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 312-8440 (p)
(615) 346-7019 (f)