Pacific Northwest Blood Services Region
Each year more than one million Americans join with the American Red Cross to provide vital services to our community through volunteer work. When you become a Red Cross Volunteer, you are part of a group of people that truly makes a difference in someone’s life
People tell us what they like best about being
a Red Cross volunteer is that they...
- enjoy helping those who help save lives by giving blood.
- feel good about giving back to their community.
- build skills to enhance their resume or school applications.
- make new friends and network.
- gain community service credit for their school or club.
For volunteer opportunities related to Red Cross disaster relief operations
or other community services, please visit redcross.org/volunteertime.