Blood Center Greeter - Saturdays
To provide support to the Center Collections Department by greeting blood donors.
- Greet donors as they arrive for their donations.
- Provide the donor with any information they need to
read before donating.
- Keep a tally of donors that present to donate.
- Inform the collections staff that donors have arrived and
are ready to start the donation process.
- Ensure resign sign up sheet is on canteen table
- Ensure all presenting donors receive raffle tickets for
monthly raffle and/or current promotional raffles
- Ensure sign to direct donors to donor room is posted
whenever on break or at lunch
- Conduct closing procedures for desk
Apheresis Recruitment Supervisor
Hours of Works
Saturday 7am to 2pm
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must enjoy working with other people.
- Must understand and preserve confidentiality of donors.
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Must show up for each shift as scheduled!