Arizona Blood Services Region
Each year more than one million Americans join with the American Red Cross to provide vital services to our community through volunteer work. When you become a Red Cross Volunteer, you are part of a group of people that truly makes a difference in someone’s life
People tell us what they like best about being
a Red Cross volunteer is that they...
- enjoy helping those who help save lives by giving blood.
- feel good about giving back to their community.
- build skills to enhance their resume or school applications.
- make new friends and network.
- gain community service credit for their school or club.
Whether you are interested in working at a blood drive or in an office, we have a volunteer opportunity available for you. Please click on the volunteer opportunities below to learn more about how you can be a part of our lifesaving team.
For volunteer opportunities related to Red Cross disaster relief operations
or other community services, please visit redcross.org/volunteertime.
Contact Volunteer Services
Larry Weiland, Office of Volunteer Services