The American Red Cross needs you to help fulfill its mission to provide the safest, most reliable, cost effective blood to the American people through voluntary blood donations. When you become a Red Cross Volunteer, you are joining a team who truly makes a difference in someone’s life. You have the opportunity to join the more than 400,000 volunteers and 3 million volunteer blood donors who provide lifesaving service to their community!
People tell us what they like best about being a Red Cross volunteer is that they:
• enjoy helping those who help save lives by giving blood.
• feel good about giving back to their community.
• build skills to enhance their resume or school applications.
• make new friends and network.
• gain community service credit for their school or club.
Click Here to begin your journey as an American Red Cross Volunteer.