Phantom Gives Back: Atlantans Invited to Give the Gift of Life and Receive the Theatre Experience of a Lifetime
Southern Blood Services Region
Making its last appearance in the Southeast, the farewell tour of The Phantom of the Opera is set to play at the Fox Theatre June 30-July 18. Before the show arrives, Atlanta-area residents are invited to help the community on June 25 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. by donating blood at the American Red Cross donor center on Monroe Drive. During that time, participating blood donors will receive a complimentary pair of tickets to the show’s farewell engagement at The Fox Theatre. 106.7 Atlanta’s True Oldies will also be on site during the drive for a two-hour remote from 9-11 a.m.
Phantom Gives Back: Red Cross Blood Drive
Need a reason to participate? Take a look at the following statistics courtesy of the American Red Cross:
- Shortages of blood often occur during summer holidays.
- Someone needs blood every two seconds in the U.S.
- Just one pint of blood can help save up to three lives!
- Type O is the most requested by hospitals.
- Approximately 38% of the U.S. population is eligible to donate – yet only 3% actually do!
Friday, June 25
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
American Red Cross
1955 Monroe Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
For more blood donation facts, visit the American Red Cross online at www.redcrossblood.org.