2009 High School Video Contest
Penn-Jersey Blood Services Region
November 16, 2009
Showcase Your Filmmaking Talent While Helping the Red Cross!
High school students play an important role in keeping the blood supply stable. Some students help by donating blood while others participate in committees and volunteer at blood drives. This is your chance to tell the story of how your school supports blood donation by producing a High School Blood Donor Recruitment Video.
The winning video will be seen by thousands of students across the Philadelphia area and New Jersey. The goal is to promote blood donation as a safe, easy way to make a difference in the community.
Videos will be judged on the following criteria
- Originality and enthusiasm
- Positive promotion of blood donation
- Positive use of American Red Cross images and slogans
- Videos must be between 5 - 8 minutes in length
- All entries must be postmarked by March 15, 2010
- Two copies must be submitted in DVD format with a signed entry form available by clicking here.
Please mail to:
American Red Cross
700 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- High School must participants in an American Red Cross, Penn-Jersey blood drive in the 2009-2010 school year.
- Limit one video entry per school. All submissions become the property of the American Red Cross Blood Penn-Jersey Services Region.
- The American Red Cross reserves the right to make duplicate copies of the winning video.