Cancun Experience Is Here
PEORIA, Ill. – The American Red Cross and Alexander Travel have teamed up to present the 2009 Cancun Experience. Make a commitment to donate platelets or whole blood from now to July 31, 2009 at the American Red Cross Peoria location at 405 W. John H. Gwynn Jr. Ave and help patients in need of life-saving blood products!
Every time you keep your appointment to donate, register to win a complimentary three-night, four-day vacation for two to Cancun from Alexander Travel! Or, you can have a chance to win one of two pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses. We will also raffle off a large Double A's Pizza with your choice of toppings each week during the length of the promotion!
Schedule Your Platelet or Whole Blood Donation Appointment Today
- To schedule a Platelet appointment call 309.636.4281
- To schedule a whole blood donation call 1.800.GIVE-LIFE
How to Donate Blood
Simply call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543) or visit givebloodgivelife.org to make an appointment or for more information. All blood types are needed to ensure a reliable supply for patients. A blood donor card or driver's license, or two other forms of identification are required at check-in. Eligible donors must be at least 17 years old, or 16 years old with a signed Red Cross parental/guardian consent form where state permits, must weigh at least 110 pounds and be in general good health.
About the American Red Cross
Governed by volunteers and supported by giving individuals and communities, the American Red Cross is the single largest supplier of blood products to hospitals throughout the United States. While local hospital needs are always met first, the Red Cross also helps ensure no patient goes without blood no matter where or when they need it. In addition to providing nearly half of the nation's blood supply, the Red Cross provides relief to victims of disaster, trains millions in lifesaving skills, serves as a communication link between U.S. military members and their families, and assists victims of international disasters or conflicts.
2009 CANCUN EXPERIENCE CONTEST RULES
Promotion runs from May 1 to July 31, 2009.
- To qualify, you must present to donate at the American Red Cross at 405 W. John H. Gwynn Jr. Ave., Peoria, Ill., 61605.
- All Raffle Prizes are nontransferable and/or nonrefundable for cash.
- Grand Prize drawing will take place July 31, 2009.
- Must be 21 years or older to be eligible to win the grand prize; there is no age restriction on any other of our exciting giveaways.
- Winner of the Cancun Experience is responsible for the government fees & taxes which must be paid at the time of booking. Must show proof of citizenship and have a valid passport.
- Trip is valid between August 31, 2009 and December 15, 2009.
- Reservations must be made not less than 2 weeks prior to expiration date (December 15, 2009). Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Grand prize winner must contact Alexander Travel by August 15, 2009 to receive official travel certificate.
- Sponsors are not responsible for any losses incurred.
- If Grand prize winner is not available for travel an alternate winner will be drawn.
- Trip upgrades are available at the expense of the winner.
- Flight originates out of St. Louis or Chicago.
- Maui Jim sunglasses CAN NOT be returned, exchanged and are not transferable for cash. Sunglass style is marked on package.
- Winners of the weekly Double A's raffle must redeem pizza no later than October 1, 2009.