Penn-Jersey Blood Services Region License and Certificate Numbers
Penn-Jersey Blood Services Region
Licenses, certificates and permits are renewed annually or upon expiration. For additional information about licenses and accreditation, see the documents listed below or contact the Penn-Jersey Region Quality Assurance department at 215-451-4976.
The American Red Cross Penn-Jersey Blood Services Region (ARC) is licensed and accredited by various regulatory and voluntary, peer-review organizations. The specific actions and regulatory responsibilities of the ARC and its customers are detailed in the terms and conditions of the service Agreement (contract) for products and services. This information is provided as a resource that may be referenced when performing or evaluating vendor/supplier qualifications.
- Letter to customers from Dr. David Moolten - Click here to view.
- A summary of the license/certificate/permit numbers applicable to the activities of the American Red Cross, Penn-Jersey Region - Click here to view.
- A summary of the American Red Cross Blood Services Regions listing the region name, ARC region code, ISBT code and FDA registration number - Click here to view.
- Establishment Registration & Listing for Human Cells, Tissues, & Cellular and Tissue Based Products (HCT/Ps) -Click here to view.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) registration for the Penn-Jersey Region -Click here to view.
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Permit - Click here to view.
- Pennsylvania State Clinical Laboratory Permit - Click here to view.
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services Blood Bank license -Click here to view.
- CMS CLIA Certificate of Accreditation - Click here to view.
- AABB Accreditation - Click here to view.
- ASHI Accreditation - Click here to view the certificate.
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) - Click here to view the certificate.