American Red Cross Biomedical Services
The effort that ARCBS puts forth to ensure the success of our mission and six strategic priorities provides hospital customers with unique and comprehensive services to ensure blood is safe and available for your patient care.
Below are just some of the programs and services that aid ARCBS in meeting our mission and provide benefits to the hospitals and patients we serve.
- Biomedical Services Disaster Planning
- Sales and Operational Planning
- Six Sigma and Lean projects
- Local, community-based distribution facilities
- Manufacturing reagents
- Providing reimbursement education
- National Inventory Management System (NIMS)
- National laboratories
When a patient needs blood, hospitals need more than a bag of blood - you need a trusted comprehensive blood service.
The American Red Cross is your partner in patient care providing:
- Support from experienced transfusion medicine professionals
- High quality products
- Exceptional service, 24/7
- Consistent availability
- Urgent deliveries
- One-stop resource for a wide variety of services
- Broad spectrum of testing - routine to highly specialized
- Large inventory of antigen-negative and rare units
- Education, support and advocacy