Partners for Life Program
Only about half of 1% of all blood donations
are known to come from ethnic minorities.
- learning why donors of every ethnic background are needed
- spreading the word on the need
- donating your blood
- giving your time
- Information for the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and
Trandgender (LGBT) community is available by
contacting us at CentralOhioComm@redcross.org.
Details to come.
News from the DLC:
- October 2012: Brothers in Blood 2 with Outlook Media. CLICK HERE.
- October 2011: Brothers in Blood drive with Outlook Media. CLICK HERE.
- August 2011: Read this update which includes details about the Interfaith Reception, Radio One blood drive, and award given to a DLC member. For more CLICK HERE.
- June 2011: National Chavez blood challenge shapes local leaders. For more CLICK HERE.
- January 2011: New Diversity Council established in Mansfield, Ohio. For more CLICK HERE.