Give and Go
Alabama-Central Gulf Coast Blood Services Region
American Red Cross Give and Go Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The American Red Cross Give and Go Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is subject to the following rules and regulations.
2. DEADLINES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The American Red Cross Give and Go Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) starts at 12:00:01 AM CST on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on March 31, 2014 CST (“Promotional Period”). All entries must be made no later than 11:59:59 CST on March 31, 2014 CST. Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia aged 16 years of age and older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska. 16 and 17 year olds need parental consent to accept prize) at the time of entry. Employees of American Red Cross (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and franchisees, advertising, and promotional agencies, American Red Cross distributors and dealers, and each of such employee’s immediate family members (persons with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to participate. All entrants must have a valid address and phone number. Sponsor may require proof to its satisfaction of entrant’s identity. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) and facsimiles are not allowed. Void in PR, outside the U.S and where prohibited. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE AMERICAN RED CROSS GIVE AND GO SWEEPSTAKES : To enter this Promotion and become eligible for the American Red Cross Give and Go Sweepstakes prize, one of the following must be met: (1) Present to donate blood or platelets at an American Red Cross blood donation center or blood drive between January 1 and March 31, 2014 and complete the donor registration process.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing for the Prizes will be conducted on or about April 15, 2014. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email (which must be provided during registration process). Any selected entrant who cannot be contacted (or who fails to respond to any telephone message or email sent to such selected entrant) within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact such selected entrant, or who does not accept the prize, may be declared ineligible, and the sponsor reserves the right, in such event, in its sole discretion, to select at random from among all remaining eligible Official Entries, one or more additional entrants.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: (Prizes are subject to availability. No cash value. Non-transferable.)
6. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes are not transferable. Limit one prize per person. All expenses other than those expressly set out in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Winners are responsible to determine if they may accept the prize. The Sponsor agrees to abide by any corporate policy with respect to the awarding of prizes to employees of its customers, and will not intervene in this decision, and reserves the right to select another eligible entrant if the Winner cannot accept the prize offered. No substitution or cash redemption is allowed except by the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prizes become unavailable. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that a Winner was ineligible to win will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate eligible entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend the Promotion for any reason without notice, including, without limitation, voiding any entries of issue and/or terminating the Promotion if Sponsor suspects that tampering has occurred.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering and/or participating in the Promotion, entrants agree (a) to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents with respect to or arising out of the use of prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotional activity (b) except where legally prohibited, Winners grant (and agree to confirm in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval. Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If documents are not returned on a timely basis, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate eligible entrant. Taxes on prizes are solely the Winner’s responsibility. No correspondence in regard to this contest will be entered into except with selected entrants.
9. PRIVACY NOTICE: Sponsor is legally required to ensure that all personal information disclosed to or received from third parties is appropriately used, disclosed and protected. Personal information is defined as any piece of information, about an identifiable individual but does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization, which is the information used for this Promotion. Any information entrants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with the entrants regarding this Promotion and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules. Entries will be retained for a reasonable period of time following delivery of prizes under the Official Rules.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For a complete list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before April 15, 2014, to The American Red Cross “Give and Go Sweepstakes”, c/o Southeast Division Marketing Department, 352 Church Avenue, SW. Roanoke, VA 24016. - Winners List
11. SPONSOR: The American Red Cross The American Red Cross name and logo are registered trademarks of The American Red Cross.