Calendar of Events
Radio One Sickle Cell Awareness Blood Drive 2013
Columbus, OH 43205
Join Power 107.5 FM, Magic 106.3 FM, the American Red Cross Diversity Leadership Council, and the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. to give "For all the Little Reasons" during September, National Sickle Cell Awarenss Month.
Radio One Blood Drive
Sponsored by the Diversity Leadership Council and the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Wednesday, Sept. 4
Noon - 6 p.m.
American Red Cross
995 E. Broad St., Columbus, Ohio 43205
Great gifts, food and prizes:
- Enjoy Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Panera Bread treats
- Coupon for a free Sport Clips haircut
- Enter to win a Columbus Blue Jackets prize pack
- Enter to win a pair of Ohio State football game tickets
To schedule an appointment:
- Click the blue donation appointment button above and use sponsor code RadioOne
- Call 1-800-RED CROSS
If you last donated on or before July 11, you may be eligible to donate.
September is Sickle Cell Awareness month:
Sickle cell disease causes red blood cells to become hard and sickle shaped instead of soft and round. As a result the blood has difficulty flowing smoothly and carrying oxygen to the rest of the body. Blood transfusions can help those will sickle cell. You can help by donating blood.