Calendar of Events
Blue Jackets blood drive
Front Street entrance
Columbus, OH 43215
HOCKEY: It's in Your Blood!
Join the Columbus Blue Jackets for a special blood drive and show that hockey is in your blood!
Thurs. Sept. 27
11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Icy cool prizes:
- Two tickets to a Jackets pre-season game!
- Enter to win a prize pack with team memorabilia and game tickets!
- Enter to win a Zamboni® ice resurfacing machine ride!
- Enter to win an iPad!
Parking validation for attached garage only, entrance by Ice Haus. Turn off Neil Ave. to Brodbelt Ln. towards the Arena. Turn left from Brodbelt Ln. and follow the road to the attached garage.
Appointments take priority. To make an appointment:
- click the blue donation appointment button above and use sponsor code "Stinger"
- call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
Can't make it to the Arena on this day?
This event is also at these Red Cross Blood Donor Centers the same day:
- Stoneridge in Gahanna
- Carriage Place in Dublin
- Westbelt in Hilliard
- Polaris at the Oak Creek Center west of the mall
- Nationwide Donor Center downtown Columbus
Call for hours of each site: 1-800-RED CROSS