Collections Team Supervisor
- Supervises staff including hiring, training, evaluation, and discipline to ensure a well-qualified team and enhance operational success.
- Ensure appropriate donor care and the collection of safe units of blood.
- Plans, organizes, manages and directs all aspects of whole blood and/or apheresis collection operations (fixed site or mobile) to ensure appropriate staffing and a smooth, efficient proces
- Ensure SQUIPP of all products collected under supervision. Follows all applicable standard operating procedures, regulations, directives and policies to ensure compliance.
- Interprets and implements local operating procedures, standard operating procedures and BSDs and enforces directives and policies to ensure compliance.
- Performs clerical administrative functions in order to provide documentation and ensure donor/recipient safety and to monitor staff competency.
- Performs all technical phases of collection procedures in accordance with operator's manual, local operating procedures, BSDs and CFR to ensure product/donor safety and compliance. Ensures effective customer service to promote positive, professional image of the ARCBS at all times. May assist in writing, organizing and maintaining technical sections of departmental manuals.
- May be responsible for recruiting donors. Operate company vehicles in compliance with regulations. Performs other related duties as necessary.
Must balance production, customer service and compliance on a daily basis, ensuring integrity of operation. As integral link between donor and ARCBS, employee must portray a commitment to customer service by conveying and demonstrating a consistent style of professionalism.
Requires completion of extensive standardized training and demonstration of competency to perform each job function. Attention to detail is imperative.Responsible for supervision of five to twenty line staff on a daily basis. Provides and documents performance feedback for any staff assigned to current operation. Able to manage line staff frequently assigned to other operations.
Related bachelor’s degree or RN/LPN, with current state licensure, with minimum of two years of relevanexperience or documented satisfactory performance in Collections Specialist II position or Collections Team Leader position.Previous management experience preferredCustomer service experience preferredEffective communication/public relations skillsProfessional and friendly demeanorAbility to adapt to long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changesGood manual dexterityGood driving record
St. Paul, MN 55107