PT Telerecruitment Lead
Recruits blood donations from a variety of sources including individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, churches and schools. Contacts previous, special, apheresis or whole blood donors to increase the frequency of donations and increase the number of donors at fixed sites or mobile unit blood drives to meet the collections goals. Positively impacts the quality of service to donors and groups, increasing the availability of blood products. Coordinates reminder calls, follow-up, logging of data, maintenance of records and special projects to achieve established goals.
- Contacts current apheresis and/or whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
- May develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood supply.
- Schedules appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are scheduled each day.
- Develops a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
- May coordinate support of community and business donor groups to assure a positive image of the ARCBS.
- Maintains daily production standard, including calls and appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
- Acts in a leadership capacity providing overall customer and staff support in absence of the supervisor.
- Assists with employee training, call monitoring, staff WPRs, and the creation and generation of lists.
- Maintains accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and to ensure sufficient donor availability.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year of telephone and customer service experience or telemarketing preferred Computer experience
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle difficult customers and work in a fast paced environment.
Omaha, NE 68105