Recruit prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, churches and schools. Contact previous, special, apheresis or whole blood donors to increase the frequency of donations and increase the number of donors at fixed sites or mobile unit blood drives to meet the collections goals. Positively impact the quality of service to donors and groups, increasing the availability of blood products. Coordinate reminder calls, follow-up, logging of data, maintenance of records and special projects to achieve established goals.
- Contact by telephone current apheresis and/or whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
- May develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood supply.
- Schedule appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are scheduled each day.
- Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
- May coordinate support of community and business donor groups to assure a positive image of the ARCBS.
- Maintain daily production standard, including phone calls and appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
- Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and to ensure sufficient donor availability.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
Perform a variety of telerecruiting functions within the region.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or telemarketing experience is preferred.
- Computer experience, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and work in a fast paced environment is required.
Omaha, NE 68105